ARISA Newsletter: November 2023
IN THE LIMELIGHT
Do you want to get involved in the ARISA project? Become our Associated Partner and help us share the future of AI skills in Europe!
By becoming an ARISA Associated Partner, your organisation gains access to a vibrant network that fosters knowledge exchange, collaboration, and the collective pursuit of excellence in AI skills development. We offer you the flexibility to choose where to contribute so it aligns better with your organisation’s goals. Sounds interesting? Read more about the Associated Partnership opportunity & apply.
ARISA is officially a partnership under the Digital Large-Scale Partnership of the Pact for Skills. The Pact for Skills is one of the flagship actions of the European Skills Agenda. In November 2023, ARISA has officially become a partnership under the Digital Large-Scale Partnership of the Pact for Skills. Read more.
In November, the ARISA Consortium met in Madrid. We discussed our ongoing activities, such as the development of innovative AI curricula & learning programmes, which will contribute to bridging AI skills gaps in the EU and beyond.
- Use of skills intelligence tools to define upskilling and reskilling actions / 6 Dec 2023 / Online: This seminar will look at the topic of skills intelligence and how Pact for Skills members can benefit from producing and using skills intelligence to define upskilling and reskilling actions.
- Digital Europe Programme NEW Call: Info Day & Pitching Event / 12 Dec 2023 / Online: Are you a higher education institution, a research and excellence centre or an innovative business developing digital technologies? Join the Info Day event to learn more about the open calls for proposals and ask your questions in the related Q&A sessions!
GET FREE RESOURCES
- Analysis of relevant AI practices and initiatives. This report analyses a wide range of relevant initiatives on digital skills and AI skills from EU countries and beyond with the main aim of identifying what could be the success factors of the identified initiatives and what are the transferable elements to the European AI Skills Strategy.
- AI upskilling and reskilling: Key priorities & enablers. This report gathers stakeholders’ insights, good practices, and recommendations for the enhancement and validation of the general approach of the AI Skills Strategy for Europe. The outcomes of the report complement the conclusions of the AI Skills Needs Analysis.
- Europe’s Most Needed AI Skills and Roles. The 2023 AI Skills Needs Analysis report sheds light on the most needed AI roles and skills in Europe. The conclusions are drawn based on the study of job vacancies, labour market survey reports, available research on AI roles and skills, learning programmes, and databases.
Not a subscriber yet? Click here to subscribe to the ARISA Newsletter.
Other interesting news
Survey: Best practices in AI skills development
31 March 2023
The ARISA experts are looking for best practices in digital and AI up- and reskilling.
Shaping the Future: Unveiling the AI Skills Strategy for Europe
17 January 2024
The ARISA AI Skills Strategy for Europe addresses the key challenges such as bridging the skills gaps, and paves the way for a comprehensive, adaptive, and inclusive AI education landscape.
Towards a well-rounded AI Skills Strategy for Europe
11 January 2023
The AI Skills Needs Analysis is the foundation of the upcoming Artificial Intelligence Skills Strategy for Europe.